Sunday, February 8, 2009

Background Knowledge

Hey!

I figured that while there is not much drama happening in my life, i should introduce myself properly so you will get things later on in the road.

My name is Vivien. 'Aurora' is the name i like :). I am still attending high school and live in a 2 storey house with my 3 sisters (2 older, 1 younger), mum and dad and my grandma. I have a huge, crazy family with lots and lots of relatives, ranging from normal to bitchy, strict auntie and uncles.

I love my friends and family, despite everything.

I like to watch dramas, variety shows and tv shows. I love listening to music, anything that sounds good! I like reading too, but i like reading the stories on the internet more than the books, especially when they are romance stories :D

I love eating ice cream, chocolate and lollies! I hate mushrooms, celery, eggplant and others that i can't be bothered to list.

I can be pretty weird sometimes, especially around my friends. I make the lamest jokes and the lamest comebacks. I get high in maths, which is weird...i know. Um...i love to have fun and hate awkward situations.

I like the thought of being a thoughtful and kind friend who knows what to do when a friend or family member comes crying to me, but unfortunately, i am not like that. Instead, i totally freeze up and feel awful inside for not knowing how to comfort them.

In some ways, i think i am cold hearted. I am not able to express how i feel about others. I can't say i love you out loud without sounding like i don't mean it and i get awkward hugging most people.

That's all...i think. I hope after reading this, you guys got to know me...even a little better.

Have a nice weekend!

~Aurora

1 comment:

lucy said...

Ha ha, I love reading your blog!
And Aurora, you are definitely NOT cold hearted. Just so you know...