
It's not right of me to get stressed. I'm only in yr 10 and it should be hardly anything compared to the years ahead, but i can't help it. It's only the start of the year but i'm already crying because of the load and load of homework piled up upon me. It's suffocating me, sucking me in.
I don't know how my big sister can do it. I just started attending tutoring for maths and english, plus the fact that there is school work to get through and i am stressed as hell. How my sister was able to survive the year is beyond me.
I don't know what to do. I know i should take things slow, take it one at a time, but that's not working. There is just so much to be done in so little time. I have a science test coming up that i need to prepare for, 2 sets of homework from both english and maths tutoring not to mention the tons of h/w waiting for me at school. It doesn't help that i keep procrastinating either. I don't know what to do.



1 comment:
Tell me about it! I know I don't do English tutoring too, but I know what you mean about the hw, tests and asisgnments. Don't worry you're not alone. I have that too. As well as a million other people!
Just take a deep breath and calm yourself down. Make a priority list, from the things most important (or next to due) and work from there. Like me and my to-do list. That one where I had to cut my nails? Yeah, well I cut them and that's one down from my list!
Post a Comment