Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's been a while

Long time no talk!
Wow..i just realised i haven't been on blogspot for ages! I've been reading other people's blogs and i've realised just how much i have missed out on.

I never realised that people are still upset about Rae leaving. Everyone seems fine at school that i assumed they accepted it already. But i now know that is not the case. A lot has been going on recently that i've just been all over the place, not really having time to actually sit down and think. Reading those posts about Rae just makes me wanna cry again. I don't even know if i have accepted the fact that she is leaving yet. I mean, we are planning her farewell party and everything, but i dunno. This week, i have barely talked to her at all. I still worry that we are slowly drifting apart, but it's depressing to know that i can't really deal with it now that all these test and stuff have decided to pop up. Looking at Michelle's blog and seeing the actual date that Rae is leaving, it really freaked me out. I mean, i know she is leaving, but i never actual knew that actual date and didn't want to. I'm really scared now. But i suppose we'll just have to spend the rest of the time left having as much fun as we can!

Also, i didn't realise you were having problems at home Lucy. I'm so sorry for not being there for you when you needed someone. I just wanna say that i understand how you feel. I used to think that my dad liked Jessica the best, my mum liked Wendy the best and my grandma liked Belinda the best and i was just a left over..sort of like a nusiance. Sometimes, i still think that. But that's not true. A mother will always love her children no matter what. For example, my grandma is always saying bad stuff about Belinda and saying how she is so untidy and everything but you can tell that she loves and cares about her the most. Although your mother scolds you and always complains, know that deep down she does love you. I don't think she would ever hate you. Maybe she just has a hard time expressing herself. I know i have trouble expressing how i feel and showing those i care about and love that i actually do care about them. I think, what Carmen said is right, communication is a key point. Try talking to her, understanding how she actually feels. I don't know if any of that helps but..yea. Know that I'll always be here for you if you ever need me :) So don't be afraid to call me at like 3am in the morning to rant on about how you feel :D

Crap..i'm starting to feel a little down. Think happy thoughts! Haha..

I think this stress is getting to me. She's really leaving, isn't she? No matter how many times it's been said, it will always be a shock to me.

I don't know what to say anymore so i shall just end it off like this. I will go wallow in self pity now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey viv its me luce,

this is a late reply, but yes... thanks for saying that. thanks for saying you care and thanks for saying you'll be there. =] it's alright now, i guess, between my mum and i.

and yes, although rae is leaving, it will always be a shock to us. i mean, i know it still hasn't gotten to me yet. i think a little part of me, however small, still believes she's playing a massive prank on us... but we should try and accept the fact, and spend as much time with her as possible- create as many happy memories as we can and just enjoy the time we have left with her. please don't cry- if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here, and the group is here. go to the cafe like you suggested with rae, and spend some quality time with her. you'll thank yourself later. =]