Friday, February 19, 2010

My hectic family life

hey lovelys!

I was thinking during english one day while we were trying to make this really complicated family tree for the characters in the book, that maybe I should do one for my own family. Albeit, it will be a lot bigger and much more complicated, but it gives me a challenge and maybe, along the way like the narrator in the story, I will find out a little bit more about my family.

Also, I was thinking of writing posts about my bitchy, hectic family life to maybe let you guys in on my hectic, crazy life.

What do you guys think? Is it too personal?? Maybe I could change the names of the people in my story. Would that make it better? Or would it still be too personal?

Give me your opinions people!

~Aurora

2 comments:

lucy said...

I like it! It'd be fun to know what the big Chau family is like :)

Carmen said...

i f u do a story i think changing the names is good. something sounding similar, but yeah.