Thursday, February 18, 2010

The things I like, love, did and hate :P

Lucy tagged me in her blog Abracadabra, wow!. The task is to fill in 12 likes, 1 love, 1 thing you did today and 8 hates. Haha...i'm really bad at these kinds of things but here goes nothing:

I like:
- forgetting the rest of the world and just singing my heart out
- listening to music that makes me smile
- hanging out with my friends :)
- watching dramas/reality tv shows
- watching something that moves my heart
- taking beautiful photos
- smiling
- sitting in a peaceful place, just contemplating
- being with my family
- getting immersed in an excellent story that leaves me craving for more
- laughing till I get stitches but can't stop
- seeing everyone around me happy

I love my family and friends who have stuck by me through thick and thin

Today, I visited my baby cousin, Victoria who is currently sick after having a seizure. I sincerely hope that she gets better soon. It hurts me to see her feeling pain.

I hate:
- hot and sticky days
- homework
- when people fight
- when someone close to me gets sick and I cannot help them
- being so tired all the time
- being so self-conscious all the time
- bad days
- not being able to seize every oppotunity that comes my way

Haha...i don't have many friends so I can't really tag many people. So i'll probably end up tagging people that have probably already done it. But meh :P

I tag: Jo March, Jenny and Michelle

1 comment:

lucy said...

I hope your cousin gets well soon! Buy her flowers (if she's not allergic to them) like a daisy, or a cuddly bear :)

It'll make her SMILE :D