Hey people,
I only have like 4 minutes to write this before I continue my mission so i have to make this brief. I've give you an in depth description of what I am doing in my next break, but for not, i'll just give a brief description.
Basically, I've been sick and tired to not doing any work and procrastinating. I realised that I have very little time left before school starts again and I really need to get work done. So I decided to make myself a little mission, setting time frames in which I have to complete or do certain work. So far it's been going well, I haven't exactly finished anything, but i've been working non stop for 2 hour intervals with half hour breaks in between since 10 am.
It's rather good and i'm being rather productive so that's really good!
Anyways..i better go, i have like 1 minute left before my break is over.
You'll here from me again in 1 and half hours.
For now, adios...is that how you spell it? Meh
~Viv
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
AWESOME. great self discipline!!!
Good work Vivs :)
Hope you're feeling better :)
Post a Comment