As I sit in front of the computer, the clock nearly reaching midnight, I can't help but not want to go to bed. I know that I should go to sleep, so that I can start the new day fresh and alive, ready to tackle whatever lies ahead. But that's exactly why I don't want to go to sleep. The school term is ending and soon it'll be the holidays and yet there is a part of me that's not entirely excited about it. I mean, don't get me wrong, I would rather have the holidays that stay at school working. But I don't feel as excited as I normally do, despite dreaming about all the wonderful things that I could do in holidays.
I'm honestly very very tired. These past few days, I have done nothing but take naps only to wake up feeling grouchy and still very very tired. Don't you just hate that feeling you get after having a nap and having to wake up and do stuff when all you want to do is stay in bed and sleep more?
I went out to see the Christmas lights with my sisters tonight. It was lovely as usual. But it didn't give me the same satisfaction and delight of the joys of Christmas like it usually does. I'm very strange actually. There have been times when I've got so hyped up about Christmas, getting into the Christmas spirit as I listened to Christmas songs. And yet, there have also been times when I've felt absolutely nothing. It's like hot and cold.
I dunno what's wrong with me. But one things for sure: I'm truly looking forward to days where I can sleep in without having to be woken up by an alarm; Lazying around the house, not having to worry about work or feel guilty about procrastinating; and hanging out with my family and friends, enjoying each other's company and sharing happy and memorable moments.
There is also one thing that I am sure dreading: where I am going to get all the money to supply all the outings that I wish I could go to!?
Haha...hopefully when holidays hit, I shall be back to my cheerful and happy self.
For now...I shall have to go to sleep :(
~Aurora
Friday, December 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment