Friday, March 6, 2009

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Have you ever said something to tease someone and then kept mentioning it every now and then until the person couldn't take it anymore that they just blew up?
Well, that's what happened today. I have this friend and i don't know who started it in our group but there was this joke that she was having an affair with her brother...which is not true. I really don't understand how or why we came up with that idea. But every now and then, when something sounded wrong that my friend would mention, one of us would somehow link it back to the incest joke. It was cruel of us, and my friend got really upset over it,but all the while, we were oblivious gt her feelings.

And then today, one of us mentioned the incest joke, and my friend just blew up. But what i am trying to say here is, it wasn't just the person who mentioned it today that is responsible for the whole joke. If there was someone to blame, it would be all of us, not just one. But when i tried to explain this to her, she just sorta got angry, thinking i was thinking she was being irrational and that i was siding with my other friend. But i really wasn't. I just wanted to explain to her that it wasn't just my other friend's fault. It was all of our faults and that she shouldn't just get angry at one of us, when all of us are at fault.
I don't even know why, but i cried through the conversation. Maybe the stress of school is catching up to me again. I just can't deal with this right now, but i know it will always be stuck at the back of my head until it is solved. I just don't know what to do. I don't want to leave things as it is, but the way i'm doing it, i'm only making things worse.

I'm so confused.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohh don't cry. =( I didn't know it happened on Karin's birthday. Did it really happen on that day?

anyway. i'm sure they'll understand.

i seriously don't know how to comfort people. i'm sorry.

anyway keep commenting on my blog too =]