Hey guys!
It's been a while hasn't it? Geez...reading back over the past few posts, i find myself revisiting those moments. Good news is that the friendship problem has been resolved...actually, it was resolved ages ago but..hehe..
I am now faced with another problem that i shall now load onto you guys.
I don't know why, how or exactly when but i've been feeling pretty down (coz depressed is too strong a word to use) lately. The strange thing is that i only feel it at night. I've talked to my friends about it and discussed it, trying desperately to find a reason for these sudden mood swings and i finally sort of found a reason for it. We, my friend and i, decided that i was lost. As in, i haven't exactly found who i am, my real self. I've been shifting from this cheerful, hyper-active girl at school to a quiet, shy girl in front of people i don't know to a bitchy, pissy freak at home and i just don't know what to expect.
Right now, i just feel like crying and i don't know why. It's like, sometimes, i just suddenly have urges to cry and it's so strange. People said being a teenager was hard and that we go through all these moody stages or something along those lines. But nothing could prepare me for what i am going through now.
It's so fustrating. All i want is for these feelings to leave, so i can be cheerful and happy and just live life to the fullest. But i can't. All i can do is just do everything i can to get past the day and go on to the next one, hoping that one day i can wake up and feel all better again. But i know that it isn't that simple. I realise that i have to find myself...god, sounds so sappy. But like...just search for an answer. However, it's easier said than done. I don't know what exactly i am looking for so how can i even search for it.
I don't even recognise myself anymore. It's like, i'm not really living. Just passing by the days and it's killing me inside. I don't know who to talk to that would understand me either. It's so hard. I mean, i know i have my friends and family supporting me and that they would listen to me when i want to talk to someone. But i don't think that they would really understand what i am going through. I really need someone who understands me, what i am going through. Someone who can be my 'rock', as my friend so kindly puts it. But where will i find such a person?
One friend suggested that maybe i am looking for a boyfriend. But i don't think that is true. I can barely talked to a guy, let alone get a boyfriend. Besides, i really don't think that is what i need right now. But i get what she is trying to grasp at.
I also feel a lot more tired nowadays. I don't know if it's because i sleep a little later or maybe because i wake up a little earlier, but yea. I just feel so tired at school. I'm also getting really lazy. I can barely restrain myself to get work done. It's definately not good at all.
I'm basically totally messed up right now and i just don't know where to go from here. But i'm glad to have gotten that out of my system. I feel a little better :)
~Aurora
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
haha the friend problem was resolved at my party!! yay!.
anyway just to say. i'm a really good listener. and i may not know how to comfort people (cos usually i'm don't know whether they want comforting, more advice, etcetc) but i can really keep secrets and i don't judge people. =]
i'm always there when you need me. .... geez sound so cheesy, but then that's what friends are for, eh?
Hey Aurora,
You know we all have these "dark" moments in life too. I cry sometimes too. It's natural.
I freeze up too when people are down. Especially if I'm close to them. I don't know what to do and I'm scared they'll think "Oh she's just daying that. But she doesn't understand me." I'm not a good actor- literally. When I say the things I mean... it doesn't seem like it. But really, I do. I understand a lot. Pressure is hard, people say, but when I say it... well, the person who's sad I might as well have said "Let's party and dump you on the street. Who cares about you?" Seriously. I'm not good. But seriously. If you want to talk, call me or beep me on msn. I'm always appearing offline. You know me. :P
Post a Comment