It seems like i have just turned 180 degrees, metaphorically. Before, i was really depressed and unhappy about life. But after my friend Lucy rang me, talking to me about how i was feeling and explaining to me about life's imperfections, i feel a lot better.
It's strange, usually nothing people tell me really hits home. It just goes into one ear and flies out the other. But i dunno, there was nothing really special about this conversation but maybe it was because i really just had given up and Lucy had picked me up, putting the pieces back together until i was...not whole again, but enough to get through another day and hope for a better day.
I am glad to know that a lot of people care about me. I just...i knew that a lot of people cared about me..i really did..i think. But when Lucy rang me, picking me up when i fell down..i guess it gave me a sense of...closure? no..um...conviction that there were people who really cared about me and my well-being.
I think i finally had my nervous breakdown. All this time, i just felt like shit but i never actually broke down. But..i guess today finally tipped the scales. And for that..i am glad because now i can look forward and not worry about feeling shit the next day because i have..overcome it? No..i am far from that..but i have started.
I'm happy. I know...i know that i have a long way to go before i actually fully heal. I have said that..oh so many times. But it's a start...again. And for that..i am cheerful. I know that things will not go smoothly after this so called...closure. But i will ready myself for whatever comes my way and i know that i will have the support of my family and friends to help me get through it so i think i'll be good :)
I love you guys so much!
~Aurora
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment