Wednesday, December 23, 2009

DVDs i want to watch

Hey people :)

Under the suggestion of Lucy, I have decided to compile a list of movies that I would love to watch. And because Lucy has also been on my case of not writing on my blog, I've decided to write up my list on my blog. So I'm killing two bird with one stone...(i think that's how the saying goes...meh...whatever)

So here it is:
  • The Ugly Truth
  • Coraline (because of Lucy)
  • Mao's Last Dancer
  • Four Holidays
  • Alvin and the Chipmunks
  • Madagascar 1 & 2 (I watched parts of the first one)
  • Confessions of a Shopaholic
  • The Duchess
  • My Sister's Keeper (maybe)
  • The Other Boleyn Girl
  • Forrest Gump
  • Make It Happen
  • A Good Man is Hard To Find
  • Virgin Territory
  • Feast of Love
  • Picture Perfect
  • Stomp the Yard
  • Closer
  • Up
  • Sliding Doors
  • Fame
  • Did You Hear About the Morgans?
  • Juno
  • Step Brothers
  • What Happens in Vegas
  • I Hate Valentine's Day
  • Wedding Daze
  • Another Cinderella Story
  • My Best Friend's Girl
  • House Bunny
  • My Super Ex-Girlfriend
  • Made of Honour
  • I Love You, Man
  • Over Her Dead Body
  • John Tucker Must Die
  • The Holiday
  • Failure to Launch
  • Bewitched
  • Sleepless In Seattle
  • Raising Helen

I'd like to say that that is it but it's far from it. There are still more than 200 pages on the Video Ezy website for me to go through...I don't even know why I bother. But I do :)

I dunno...after looking at all these movies, I've realised how much I've missed and how much I need to watch. I think it will be a really exciting journey for me!

Also...on another note, I think my dad thinks I like to watch nude stuff. Hahaha...well, I think it was because of the movie marathon I had yesterday.

My second movie marathon consisted of:
- The Proposal
- The Ghost of Girlfriends Past
- Good Luck Chuck
- The Women

And well, the thing with me is that I don't usually look at the ratings of the movies. So it turned out that Good Luck Chuck was MA+15. Let me just say, there was a lot of nudity and sex scenes in the front bit...which was really disturbing for me and my little sister...And well, my dad happened to come around the wrong times, even a little in the Ghost of Girlfriends Past, except without the nudity, just very hot makeout sessions. And yeah...he thinks I watch inappropriate stuff now...so embarrassing!

Hahaha...well, I'll keep you updated on all the movies I have watched and all the movies that I want to watch.

Tata for now. And if I don't post on Christmas, have an absolutely wonderful Christmas this year :)

~Aurora

No comments: