Hey people!
Since it's less than 2 hours till Christmas, I thought I'd put up a little post to shout out to all my friends out there :)
I hope you all have wonderful Christmases filled with lots of laughter, happiness, fun and love!
May all your dreams come true and everyday be filled with laughter. After all, laughter is the best medicine!
I don't think I've ever really celebrated Christmas, so I hope that you will have a great one. So then, in some twisted way, I'll have a great one knowing that you had a great one...yeah...
To raerae, I hope that you're first Christmas in Canada will be filled with lots of fun and excitement. Promise me to embrace the Christmas spirit and go out there and have fun! As much as I would love for your first Christmas to be a white Christmas, it doesn't really seem like it's going to happen. But I cross my fingers for you! Make sure you enjoy your Christmas and don't stop smiling!
To Mishy, I hope you have a brilliant Christmas in HK (i think that's where you are). I'm sure you've bought all your Christmas presents for yourself since stuff over there is so cheap as you've fully stressed over your blog. I hope you've had a wonderful time over there and that you have an exciting Christmas Day. :)
To Carmen, i know you are going to go overseas on Christmas Day. So I wish you a safe and fun-filled Christmas Day flying to New Zealand...I think. May you have heaps and heaps of fun and enjoy your well deserved holiday.
To Lucy, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. I can't remember if you said you were going to a Christmas party with your family or if you were staying home alone. But whichever it is, I hope it will be a fun filled day that won't be just another day. If you want to have someone to talk to, feel free to ring me. And we'll nag about how dull our Christmas days are and plan our future gigantic Christmas parties :D
To Thuy, I wish you a magnificant Christmas. May laughter fill your household and you enjoy the day with your family. I know that you and your family are always laughing, so I rest assure knowing your Christmas Day will not be a dull one :)
To Jenny, I hope you have a lovely Christmas with your family. May your wishes come true and you recieve all the presents that you wanted.
And finally, to Karin (even though she probably won't read this), I wish you a beautiful Christmas in Japan. You are so lucky! I hope you fully take in your wonderful surrounding on Christmas day. Ahh...a White Christmas. How truly gorgeous that would be!
Anyways, I hope everyone has an absolutely brilliant day tomorrow filled with joy, laughter and loooveeee!
Tata
~Aurora
P.S. I can't believe I took the time to alternate colours...I am truly insane...
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment