Sigh...I'm gonna write a post about Year 11 just like lucy did.
My lord, when i first returned to school, what I expected was nothing to what was to come for me.
Year 11 has only just begun but I'm already seriously beginning to doubt my ability to cope with everything that is being thrown in my face. And the teachers say that this is just the beginning and that the work will just begin to pile up as the weeks pass by. I am in for one crazy whirlwind year and I am NOT looking forward to it.
I am seriously freaking out and stressing! Not to that point of physically showing signs of stress but to the point where inside I just feel as if I have no life. I'm serious, like what Lucy said, which I totally agree, the ONLY time I can truly come up for a bit of fresh air is during recess and lunch and even then, it's not enough for me.
It kills me to know that not only do I have to balance all this school work but I also have to add my tutoring homework to the pile. And let me just tell you all, I am no good juggler. Need I say more?
I'm trying to take this all into stride. Trying to see the positive but seriously, I'm beginning to doubt that there is anything positive. My life now only seems to consist of going to school, coming home and working and then bed time and then the day starts all over again. There just seems as if there is no spare time for myself anymore. I am just about sure I can through leisure time out the window, there seems to be no time for it at all.
I went to the doctors today because I needed to find out how my blood test went. My doctor said it was fine and that I probably felt tired all the time because I'm skinny, I need more exercise and I need to sleep more. While she was saying that, I was thinking in my head Where am I going to find the time to exercise, let alone sleep more? I barely have enough time to do all my homework on time.
Sigh...in the holidays I saw all these good tv shows that were going to come out after the tennis and I was so excited about them all. I was like "I'm so gonna watch that!" But now...I think I might have to cut that out of my life as well.
Soon, life for me will only consist of one thing and one thing only: Work!
What a sad, sad life that will be. I feel so depressed just thinking about it.
Alright, I'm done ranting. Time to get back to my work. At least a little later I can snuggle up in bed and read a book....even if it is the book I'm reading for english...
~Aurora
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
oh vivien :(
i'm starting to hate year 11 too so i'm with you.
ok. lets be postive and think that its only less than 2 years then all this work is over!! yippeeee!!
i feel the same: im really starting to hate yr 11. there's too much to do!!! especially maths- too time consuming.
but look on the bright side. this will help you cope with life's more stressful situations when you're older; itll make you stronger, although it might not seem like it now, but it will. trust me. im always right. in the end :)
oh yeah dude, exercise. you are too skinny. you feel more tired if you're skinny.
my remedy? coffee.
ha ha jokes.
no dude, if you're tired in the morning, eat an apple. it's the better alternative to a coffee. it's apparently a great pick-me-up! i hate apples though, so ill just stick to my coffee :P
Post a Comment