Sunday, April 18, 2010

Nearly done!


Haha...that would be me! Except...the scenery is too good to be true.

I have now nearly completed my mission! It was tough and quite tiring but it was productive and I liked it very much!

I feel really good finishing a good amount of work today. I feel like I have accomplished something for the first time in a long time and that makes me very very happy.

Anyways..I'm gonna go help out with dinner. My break might be slightly extended seeing as how I couldn't really estimate when dinner would be. I'll just continue after dinner and do as much as I can.

I hope you guys are all have a productive day as well. Or just a nice day :)

Happy Holidays

~Aurora

3 comments:

Imogen said...

I'm glad you got nearly everything done. Most of the time I'm like that, I get sidetracked. That's actually a really good idea, to make a timetable. I will try that sometime :-)

x

Carmen said...

GOOD ON YOU GIRL! :D i love that picture btw:) i need one of me. :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lucy said...

I LOVE THAT PICTURE! It's awesome :D

Good girl! You finished all your work! Getting ready for school again, eh? ;)