Friday, April 16, 2010

The pictures i like to take

I dunno if i've ever told you guys this, but I actually love taking pictures of scenery, especially nice ones. When i'm bored, when i see something that i just really wanna capture or when i just wanna take pictures, I love to take it of the scenery because it's still, it's calm.

These are the pictures which I took when I went to Carmen's house and me, Carmen, Jenny and Helen went down to the nearby Bay. It was very calming and relaxing and I was able to take these photos.

Now...I know it's not anything spectacular but it was fun to take. It's had little touch ups thanks to Windows Live Photo Gallery, which has helped enhance the scale of colouring, darkening it or lightening it and stuff like that. That thing is really useful at times! But sometimes it ruins the effect of it so I just leave the photos the way they are. I haven't photoshopped it or anything so they are just pure photos. Some of them...I don't even know what angle i took them in so they might be upside down or something :P

But yeah...this is just some of the photos I like to take. I'll upload more...maybe tomorrow.

Enjoy :)

~Aurora

2 comments:

Carmen said...

i looked clsoer and thought...hey...that place looks familiar..HAHAHA

i really liked the tree one. Like the tree over the rocks...not very specific eh...8th FROM THE BOTTOM

lucy said...

Wow, they're amazing, Vivs! I get what you mean when you say they're calming :)

I have a few faves from that collection, namely: 3rd, 5th and the rockpools.