Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dresses

Hey guys,

Thanks to my sister, I am now obsessed with dresses. I spent quite a lot of time yesterday looking at dresses on this online website. Man...it was so cool! I saw some really nice ones that were really cheap as well. And I came to the realisation that Korean dresses are pretty expensive.

Here are the dresses that I am thinking of purchasing. Of course, not all of them coz I'm not that rich but hopefully one of them.

Tell me what you guys think. Which ones do the you like the best? Which ones do you think would look good on me?

Some come with the shirts and some don't. But yeah...Have fun looking at them :)




So yeah, that's it. What do you think? Tell me! :)

~Aurora

3 comments:

Thuy said...

I can totally imagine you in the third one from the top on a casual, chilly day.

lucy said...

wow, they're pretty!

i can imagine you in the second and fifth dresses at formal parties ;)

Pollone per Romance said...

thanks guys, you are really helping me narrow my options down :)