Sunday, June 6, 2010

To Do list

Hey guys,

Now I don't usually do To do list because i find that it's not the useful. But I think i've changed my mind about it. I have so many things to do today and I just don't know where to start. So i've decided to make a to do list so that I can view all the things I can get done (and give myself a little scare). And I'll slowly start to cross them out as I go through.

To-do List
  1. Maths hw (at least some)
  2. Business sheet
  3. Start business report
  4. Gather notes + quotes for english
  5. Do Jap speaking questions
  6. Do Jap booklet + grammar points
  7. Finish off Eco notes + questions
  8. Study for Jap quizzes
That should be about it. Hm...i was originally not going to start in order, but since i've already arranged it as such, I might as well do it.

Aza aza fighting! Wish me the best of luck guys! And good luck with whatever you guys have to do :)

~Aurora

2 comments:

lucy said...

Good luck vivs! :D To-do lists rock my world

Thuy said...

Hit it with your best shot my dear!