The ones that I loved the most were Made of Honour and The Wedding Date.
I must say that I didn't particularly like the main girl in Made of Honour, I honestly felt that she didn't really deserve to be with the main guy, but of course they ended up together. I dunno...there are some times when I get sick of the guy always chasing after the girl. I feel that sometimes, it's refreshing to see the girl taking the lead and running after the guy for a change. But yeah, all in all, it was a pretty good movie.
The best one was The Wedding Date. I must say that I had my doubts at first because it wasn't that well known and it looked boring when I had a glance at it while my mum was watching. But it turned out to be fabulous! I cringed at the main girl at some points at her desperation but she is such a lovable, down to earth girl who has her faults and isn't some really make believe, perfect girl.
The main guy...sigh...*swoons*...he is my type of guy :)
I should probably give you a little synopsis of what it is about. Bascially, the main girl's half sister is having a wedding. And, the groom's best man happens to be the main girl's ex-fiance who dumped her. So to appear happy and like she is totally over the fiance, she hires a professional man to act as her boyfriend. And there are lots of complications and she ends up falling for him. My description isn't the best, but it is hands down one of the best romance movies i have watched :).
The main guy in the film is called Dermont Mulroney. In the film, he is like a dream guy...apart from his job. He's dark, mysterious and handsome. He knows all the right things to say and just what to do to make a girl smile. He's absolutely mesmerising and really understands the girl. Sighh...he has his flaws, of course, his job and the cut on his lip. But that just adds to the mystery and spices things up :)
I have provided a picture of him and Debra Messing. They look so cute together! Keke..I loved this scene!
Of course...photos of just him. I dunno...he's not the most handsome guy. But there is something about him.
Keke...What do you think?
Signing out
~Aurora







4 comments:
It sounds like a really good movie! It's going into my to-watch list now :)
He looks quite handsome- he looks kind of like that Rocky guy... is he?
which Rocky guy? Is he from some movie?
OMG lucy! can we watch this!!
I absolutely love The Wedding Date. I've seen it dozens of times!
Post a Comment