Hey,
It's the holidays and it's about time I paid a little more attention to this blog. I'm not gonna make any absurd promises, but I will try to post at least once a day.
Sigh...I'm still sick, coughing like no tomorrow. And to add to my pains, I've now been gifted with a running nose. It's a wonderful feeling...ha..can you hear the sarcasm just oozing out? It's so horrible man. My one saviour from boredom: singing, has been taken away from me because I can't sing for more than 1 line without breaking out into a cough, which would be cool if I could break out into some mad, high tempo cough-boxing, but unfortunately, I hold no such talent and so my coughs only come as a pain to me. I've actually been sick for nearly two weeks now...which is pretty bad. Hopefully I shall get better soon!
I've done nothing productive so far. All I've managed to do is fix up my English tutoring notes...which overflowed so I couldn't fix everything in a folder..so now the leftover sheets are just sitting on the floor. So much for packing up. I also managed to do some business notes, but I didn't get very far. Just thinking about all the stuff that I am putting off is so depressing. It's suppose to be a holiday, but with all the work that is piled up, it sure doesn't seem like it.
I'm gonna be positive for now (although I believe my confidence and positivity will slowly die out as the days go by) and say that if I manage to work hard and get all my work done, I can leave myself time to relax and really par-tay towards the end of the holidays before school resumes! Sounds like a plan :P
But seriously, my days so far have consisted of eating, sleeping and watching stuff on youtube. I think that's about it. Oh and reading news about korean celebrities. Keke
I'm currently listening to songs by Yiruma. Sigh...he's piano skills are just...indescribable. They're really calming and I just feel so relaxed. His music also really brings some kind of emotion out of you. I don't know about you, but when I'm in a room by myself, listening to his soft, melodious music, I sometimes get the urge to cry because it's so touching. It's really beautiful. If you haven't heard his music, you should really get off your ass and go listen to it because you are totally missing out. Actually, after this post, I'll go try and upload it as my playlist so you can listen to it as you read my posts :)
Well...what now? I really should get out of the house. Do something a little more interesting than watching korean idols on youtube. Maybe I'll go out tomorrow and rent some dvds and buy some ice cream. That would definitely be a treat. I also need to get my hair cut some time. I didn't realise until recently, but my hair has grown awfully long. And while I do like long hair, I don't think it really suits me. Pssch...as if you care right :P
I should go visit the library as well and borrow some books to read. I haven't read in a while...although, now that I think about it, I have to read Emma. Keke...I'm sure it's a very interesting book..but I can't seem to get passed the first few pages. I shall get cracking on that tonight :)
Ahh...there I go again, my coughing fit.
Alrightie, I should probably go do something now....what that something is...who know? :S I certainly don't.
It'll probably end up being youtube :D
Have a nice holidays guys...and that's for being loyal enough to actually read through this very boring post. Actually, scratch that, thanks for reading all my boring posts...I don't know why you guys still do :P
사랑해 sarang hae
keke...I love you all :)
~Aurora
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey, i hope you're feeling better now! how long have you been taking that medicine? it doesn't seem to be working! take stronger medicine, or visit the doctor! you don't want this cold to go on for too long!
Red Emma :) It's excellent! At least that's some work- trust me, it's my only consolation because I've been doing nothing either :P
Hope you get well soon, and enjoy your romcom with ice cream! :)
HAHA lucy you are biased. you just like all austen. but emma is not bad.im nearly halfway through.
I TOTALLY GET WHAT YOU MEAN. IM SO BORED and ive done nothing! its so cold, all i want to do is sleep, everythings a mess and im meant to be swimming in work, but i havent even dived into it yet!
yeah speaking of hair, my hair is so gross long and ugly. snipsnipsnip. please.
once a day is a pretty ambitious thing..i mean lucy blogs every day, and im pretty sick of her ramblings....JOKESJOKESJOKES. like lucy im sorry! IM JOKING!.
kbye, my dumplings in the kitchen are calling.
Post a Comment