Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Goofiness

Keke...I thought I'd better post these photos up before I realise how stupid I look in them and decide not to. Just to let you guys see how goofy I look with the glasses that I mentioned in the previous post. Sorry about the quality, the webcam on this laptop was weird. So yeah.

Rate my goofiness!

~Aurora

P.S. I realised that these are the first photos I've ever posted of myself on this blog. Way to make a first impression :D

P.S.S. Yes...I can be very asian at times. And I do take luvos of myself once in a while. I would just like to take this time to clarify that I do not always take photos of myself. Kekeke

2 comments:

Carmen said...

YAY. the butterfly has sprung out of its cocoon....you know what i mean:)
hmm i give you a 7:) one more point for every item of clothing you take off;) :D

Jfromtheblock said...

LOL at carmen

theyre so cutee nice to see you blogging again :D clearly we are not doing our hw.