Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pancakes


Today I decided to make use of my time and cook up something. I used to always bake things in the holidays, but this holiday, I seem to be very lazy. But I did end up making some pancakes. And though they aren't perfect, they are definitely delicious to eat.

I dunno if someone had already invented it, but a while back I had started to eat pancakes with ice cream and honey and it was absolutely divine! And I have been having it ever since.

Eating pancakes doesn't seem like a formal thing does it? Usually people just eat it with their hands I would think. But of course, I don't do that. I actually use a knife and fork to eat it, believe it or not.

Anyways, I regret not taking a photo of the last pancake I made after I dressed it up nicely with ice cream and honey because it was really big and looked deliciously. But I made a replica and have posted it, as you can see in the above pictures.

If you have time, you should give it a try, making the pancake as well! Because something so simple can be such a delight!

~Aurora

2 comments:

Jfromtheblock said...

looks yummy! you just made me raid the fridgre for sugar, thanks viv :L

lucy said...

That looks absolutely divine! Shame I can't cook, though :P