Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 3

Hey guys,

I must admit, I had gone onto blogspot and had read a few posts from the people I follow...and I was just about to go off with writing a post of my own. Waii...I really don't wanna do this because I'm a lazy bum but I must stick to my promise, so here I am.

I honestly didn't do much today. I feel better though, apart from the coughing fits that I get once in a while which I must quickly run downstairs to get water for because coincidently, whenever I need water, my cup is empty :(

I actually had planned to vacuum today and start reading Emma. But that all went down the drain very quickly. I woke up this morning and because I hadn't started to read Emma like I said I would yesterday, I decided that I should stay in bed for a little while and read. But, I was disturbed on my 6th page by my grandma who told me to go and cook the dumplings because she had to go out. So that plan was stuffed. Then my sister comes and tells me that her friend is coming over. And I think it's pretty rude to vacuum while a guest is over so the vacuuming idea was also tossed out the window.

So, I ended up bumming around again. But then, I decided to at least finish off some eco notes. And I was going quite well for a while, before slacking off again. And thus, ends another day of my holidays. Honestly, I know that there aren't that many days left, no matter how much I don't want to admit it. And judging by the huge amount of work that I need to get done, I really should get cracking. So I vow to do as much as I can starting from tomorrow. I'm gonna watch as much as I can today :P and then starting tomorrow I'm gonna work hardcore!

I know that this plan may not work. But I'm gonna try as hard as I can to make it work because I know that I will need all the time that I can get. Of course, I need to go out as well or else I'm gonna go crazy. But other than that, I really need to work hard.

Wish me the best of luck. And I hope you guys are enjoying your holidays! Albeit, not too much :D

~Aurora

No comments: