Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 2

What's up people!

I've kept my promise and I am once again blogging. Aiya...I'm still sick. In fact, I think I got worse over night. I coughed non-stop throughout my sleep. It must've been so annoying for my grandma who sleeps with me...apologies to her. I have a running nose, coughing non stop, sore throat and a blocked nose. It's absolutely dreadful. My grandma decided to take me to the GP once and for all to check what's wrong since I have been sick for 2 weeks now and it doesn't seem to be going away even though I've been taking medication. I apparently have a fever and a very red throat. So now I have been prescribed some medicine, which I must rant is very expensive. I mean, come on, 3 tiny little tablets which I'm suppose to take once a day, for $21! I mean, does anyone else find it strange that one measily little tablet costs $7?

But anyways, I was having a rather bad day. Had to get up to have a shower in order to go out, much to my body's dismay, even though it was nearly noon. Then had to suffer through the cold waiting for my grandma to buy some groceries. Went to the doctors, but we missed our appointment and now had to wait to try to squish in a time slot to see the GP. So we sat there for more than an hour, waiting for the doctor. My auntie also came for a little while, and she 'commented' on my hair, saying it was totally out of fashion and that my sister's hairstyles are so much more stylish. Gosh...what a bitch. Anyways it took no more than 15 minutes for us to actually see what was wrong with me. Had to wait in the cold for the bus home. The bus driver charged me $3.30 for a freaken bus fare when it was usually only $1.60, just because I didn't have my student ID. I mean, come on, I've never had to do that before, and suddenly I do. Fuck you buddy. Ergh...I ended up bawling my eyes out, much to my embarrassment. It was just so embarrassing because I only brought my mp3 and my phone out and so I had to wait for my grandma to get some change to give to the stupid bastard. I mean, how bad must that look? A full grown lady, relying on her grandma for some change. Erghhh

And so I ended up crying my eyes out at home. I know that it was a stupid thing to cry over. But I just couldn't help it. Sigh...I'm so silly.

So all in all, I have done nothing once again. I'm planning to burrow my head into Emma tonight and try to get reading because you guys have all been saying that it is good.

I hope you guys had a much better day than me.

:) Aurora

No comments: