Thursday, August 5, 2010

Update on my oh-so-mundane life

Hello my dears.

It sure has been a while has it not? I think the last time I blogged was sometime in the holidays. Ahh...it seems so long ago. In the blink of an eye, nearly 3 weeks have passed. It has been one whirlwind, full of assessments, assignments and what not. I think I fully recovered in the holidays. It didn't help that I stayed up late for the past fridays, finishing my major assignments, which I should've finished in the holidays. But oh, I suppose it doesn't matter now. It's done and over and that's that.

Right now, hmm, I'm feeling really tired. You can probably see the dark eyebags under my eyes, I probably look like a panda. I really should start sleeping earlier. It's really bad, I sleep during class sometimes.

In terms of emotions, I think I'm alright. I'm not feeling depressed but I'm not overly happy. I currently have nothing on right now, nothing major or important so that's good. I'm trying to cut back on watching because I practically watch things 24/7 at home, mostly, if not all, korean things. :)

I think I should invest some time in caring for my body. I really need to do some exercise to keep fit because I am so out of shape it's not funny. It doesn't help that I eat so much. Kekeke

Witnessing before my very eyes the speed of which the weeks pass, I realise that I have to start studying soon if I want to do well in my preliminary exams in week 8 this term. Before I know it, and trust me when I say that I don't want to say it but, I'll soon be in year 12. And that, my friends, is a very scary thought. Suddenly, I ask myself where all the time has gone? What happened to the junior years? Year 10? Year 11? It just doesn't seem possible that soon I'll be in year 12, and yet it's really happening and I really need to get my head round to it and begin to think realistically.

I've decided to start studying in week 5 (ha! let's hope i actually stick to it) and so, I have this week and next week to finalise my notes and play all I want before I get down to business.

I plan to go out with Jay sometime this weekend to watch Step Up 3D because we both really wanna watch it. Hopefully it'll be good!

Also, since it is the end of my sister's trials tomorrow! Woohoo for her! Haha..I plan to get her a tub of ice cream (Connoisseur, expensive delicious ice cream :D) so that we can celebrate. Keke...eating ourselves silly.

So yeah, that's me for now. I'll try and update more often, even though it's really boring for you guys :D

I wish my sister the best of luck for her exam tomorrow. May all go well for her!

~Aurora

P.S. Props for reading this far :P

2 comments:

lucy said...

The best of luck to Jessica on her exams! I hope she'll do extremely well! :)

Yeah, I've been sleeping really late these days too. It's bad, so you should stop! It's not good! But do treat yourself to ice cream and cake and connoseur ice cream. THAT'S good for you :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha that was intersting reading this :D
the though about us being in yr 12 soooooon. oh gosh!!
you should buy me connoseur ice cream one day too. cookies and cream thanks!