Sunday, June 12, 2011

Inspirational music

Hey guys,

keke..it's definitely been a very long time since I last posted on this blog. But I dunno, I just suddenly felt like sharing something with you guys ^^

I have been feeling down lately about life in general. Getting caught up with all that's going on in my life: HSC, friends, family etc. I just felt like I couldn't breathe. I felt like my life was crumbling from beneath me and I just couldn't get a grasp on anything to steady myself. And yeah, my heart so much and I just couldn't help crying.

And that's when I found it: Inspirational music. I mean, I've always loved listening to it because of it's calming nature but I never realised how inspirational it really was until yesterday. After listening to a couple, I honestly felt so relaxed and calm. So I felt like sharing one with you, so if you ever feel like your world is falling apart and you need something to calm yourself down or just to help you forget your troubles if only for a few minutes, maybe this can help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzTbo1XQfvE&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Anyways, I'm gonna take a little break before heading back to study. Have a lovely long weekend ^^

~Aurora

No comments: