Sunday, May 16, 2010

The dress we would like to buy

Hehe...i am totally obsessed with dresses. Or maybe it's just that i'm bored to my wits end (despite having heaps of hw to do :P)

So...i said my sister introduced me to the dress website. And when she did, it was because of this dress she showed me. We both thought it was very pretty and it was pretty cheap and on sale! And now we are decided to buy it. Tell me what you think of it. Honest opinions people!
Oh, I forgot to mention. I also bought a lovely winter dress today! It's very cute and I'm hoping that it will go well with the coat that i got from my friends for my birthday. I would love to wear it to school on a mufti day but i don't think it would be appropriate seeing as it is white and we do sit on the ground during lunch and recess.

Oh well, hopefully i'll find an occasion to wear it. Or else, i could just wear it to tutoring :D

~Aurora


1 comment:

lucy said...

It's so pretty! Wear it!