Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dresses part II

Hello!

Yes...this is another post about dresses :D I know, it's an overload but I dunno if i mentioned it to you guys or not, but I WAS looking at the dresses for a WHOLE day yesterday, i went through like...19 pages. I know, i'm crazy!

These dresses are ones that I thought were pretty, interesting or cool but did not add it in the list of things that i wanted to get because either:
a) they were too expensive
b) they didn't really seem my style when i went to look at it again
c) I had to cut down the list somehow :P

So yeah, tell me what you think of these ones. Anything that I should've included in my 'to buy' list?



Man, that was such a pain to upload! But i am glad it is done, not i shall have nothing to distract me tomorrow :D Hopefully...

~Aurora

1 comment:

Thuy said...

The third one is really cute! I think it would suit you :D