Yes, you read right, I am starting a new blog! Of course, this does not mean that I am going to ditch this one but I've been thinking recently about this idea for a blog and I decided to go with it.
The link to my new blog is at the bottom of this post. Basically my new blog is a compilation of quotes created by ME! All of which are somehow linked to the things which I have learnt from school. I know that it sounds nerdy, but you can really learn a lot about life from some of the things you learn at school whether it is directly related to life or not.
I can't promise that I'll post one everyday but I'll try to keep it at a regular pace, or whenever I find something worth posting down. So you'll probably find that I'll be posting more often on the new blog than I am on this one. But no fear, all my personal, emotional and thoughtful things will still go in this blog :)
So yeah, go check out the new blog...although it looks rather empty since I just started it.
Alright, time to go.
~Aurora
Link to new blog :)
http://quotes-to-you.blogspot.com/
Friday, November 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment