Heya!
I decided I'd give little updates of my life every now and then just to give you guys an update on what's been going on in my life.
So...apart from the loads of work that I have to do, life has been pretty good. Laughing with my group at lunch times, being able to have fun, I can't seem to remember the last time I've laughed so much. I swear, I've laughed more times this past week than I have for a very long time. I'm glad those days are back, to be able to just forget everything and just enjoy my time with my friends laughing over trival things is really something that I love.
Also, being able to hang around people other than my group of friends, also laughing with them is a joy to me. I really appreciate and feel in debt to all the people who have made my school life so fun and happy, making me forget all the work, the tests, all the stress that comes with school. They bring the best out of me...and sometimes the naughty side :P.
Like in my double free period today. I was sitting with a bunch of friends (Susan, Joycelyn, Christy, Lina and Ling). And at first I was doing my work, but then Joycelyn who was sitting next to me asked me a maths question and we spent quite a while trying to figure it out. By the time we figured it out, I was in no mood to do any more of my maths tutoring homework and decided to draw Snoppy, which I promised last week I would draw for Susan. To bug Joycelyn too, I challenged her to draw Snoppy as well, claiming it was hard to draw. She took the challenge, saying it wasn't hard at all. I ended up drawing a very demented Snoppy (I told her it was hard!) and we ended up cracking up very hard just looking at my picture. Hehe. I then proceeded to joke with her, writing her name under the drawing, to pretend that it was Joycelyn who drew it. She, of course, tried to stop me by using my biggest weakness: my ticklish~ness. I ended up running around the table, trying to write down her name while she chased me. Hehe..I ended up writing both of our names. I still claim that my picture was unique, coz it created so much laughter :)
But yeah, times like those just make me smile in memory of it. Not to mention I can't help laughing at something funny at lunch and recess with my group of friends. They never cease to amuse me :) In a good way, that is.
But...I had a slight problem. There is this girl called Lina who I have wanted to befriend since the start of this year, coz she came at the start of this year as a new student. But till now, I still have not been able to befriend her. I have continuously bugged my friends about it, but to no avail. It seems as if I can never befriend her. And I often feel really bad because I know all of her friends and so when I am around her group, I tend to ignore her. I worry that she might think I hate her. Sigh...I wish I was more outgoing.
Other than that, life has been pretty good.
Aiya, I better go to sleep now. I'm gonna be a panda tomorrow! Hehe..
Night night lovely~s
~Aurora
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment