Thursday, November 11, 2010

Update #2

Yo!

I've suddenly got the urge to post something (cough *procrastinating* cough) Anyways. I thought I might give another little update on life.

Well, it's still horrible as ever. Tonnes of homework and not enough time. And exams are coming up! I'm sick and tired to working, never having a single time to myself. I know it's slightly my fault for leaving everything till the last minute and doing unnecessary things when I do have time to myself but still. I'm finding it extremely hard to cope and it's only just the beginning. I always try to brush my worries aside, telling myself that it'll be alright. And I try my best to be cheerful at school, even if it's for my friends' sakes because they are all worrying themselves without having to bear my troubles and worries as well. But it's getting really hard to stay happy when everything just keeps piling up on me. *I was going to make some kind of analogy here, but I couldn't think of a good one :P*

Also, today has been exactly one year since my grandmother had been buried. I know that it's not the actual day that she passed away, but the 11/11 really hits a nerve with me. When we had to observe a minutes silence at 11 at school today, I suddenly started to think of her. I nearly started to cry but I held it in because it would've been a little awkward.

So yeah, apart from worrying about school and everything, there isn't much to day. Besides, what else is there in my life right now apart from work? That's right, nothing. That just makes it all the more depressing.

Anyways, I better go and do some work now. Gotta do something productive.

~Aurora

1 comment:

lucy said...

I understand what you mean about the whole work thing. I'm being inundated with work as well, and I'm scared as hell about the upcoming exams. My only consolation is that in a year's time I WILL BE FREE. And so will you. Hang on, dearie.