Sunday, July 26, 2009

Rae's present


Hehe...i know i should've done it a long time ago when it actually related but i suppose it's better late than never.

I can't help but be proud of my achievement and would love to share it with you guys :)

Rae's present took ages to do, but it was all worth it. I can still remember the big smile i had on my face everytime i stared at the present after i had put it all in the jar and tied it up.

I hope Rae can feel the love and dedication i put into making it. Hahaha..and i hope that whatever wish she makes from it, it will be one that she purely wants, rather than what she wishes for the people around her. Coz...it's good to be selfish once in a while ;)
hehe..i better go to bed. My sister is like freaken staring at me in the really freaky way :P
~Aurora

No comments: