Sunday, July 26, 2009

To frame or not to frame?

Hey guys,


Recently i finished putting together a puzzle. I must say, it was rather..well, not fun, but relaxing to do this puzzle. It required my full concentration and allowed me to take my mind of things that i didn't want to think about. Now i've been wanting to show you guys this puzzle for a while now, so here it is


My problem is..i don't know whether to frame it. I mean, my grandma and mum were urging me to to frame it. But i was so determined not to. I don't know why. I used the excuse that if i wanted to frame something, i wanted it to be of something that was..for a better word...better looking. But now that i look at it, there is nothing bad about this puzzle.

Do you think i should frame it?
~Aurora

No comments: