Hello hello!
Today officially marks the start of examinations! First off: Maths!
Now, I wasn't too worried about this one because I like maths and more so because it doesn't really count coz I am doing 4 unit and this is only for the 4 unit people who might drop down, and that would definitely not be me.
But it's sad, coz it marks the start of the exams. Tomorrow's exam is English and I am absolutely terrified because as you all know from my previous post, I haven't exactly been doing as well as I would like in English. Plus, the uncertainty of what the questions would be and what the stimulus we were given is going to be used for is really killing me! I can't even write a proper feature article for heaven's sake! I really really hope it's not a feature article!!
Anyways, to look on the positive side, the start of exams also means that I am one step closer to the end of exams! Optimistic isn't it? Haha, but it's true. And I cannot wait till it is over so I can devotedly focus on Christmas and preparing all the presents and start writing all the Christmas cards!! I'm a busy busy bee :D
I should probably go now, since I haven't exactly done any studying for english. I have been studying everything but english which is not exactly good considering my english exam IS tomorrow. Haha..okay
I shall post soon :):)
Once again, good luck!
~Aurora
Monday, November 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Lovely sharp post. Never thought that it was this easy. Extolment to you!.
Post a Comment