Tuesday, May 26, 2009

No more test!

Woohoo!!! No more test!

Well...for now anyways. I am really glad that it is over but for some reason, i don't feel very happy at all. Today i found out i got 99% for my Maths test and I know that it is definately a very very good score, no doubt about it. But i can't seem to be happy about it for unknown reasons. Jeez..i'm so ungrateful, i get an excellent score that people would kill to get and yet i can't even be happy about it.

Sigh...why don't i feel happy? I thought i would be so pleased to have finished all my test but nooooo, i am not and i feel i am so stupid for feeling like this..like crap.
I blame it on the tiredness i feel and from the lack of sleep i get..even though i get a reasonable amount of sleep. Ergh...what to do?
Sing? I mean..i always feel good after singing..but i don't feel like it today..
Sleep? But i can't be bothered. And what a waste of time it would be.
Play games? I would if i wasn't capped. And besides...the games that i can play are boring.
Watch dramas? Pfft..i wish..too bad i'm capped.
Eat? And become a fat pig? Hell no!

Haha..i seriously don't know what to do...I suppose i should do my homework to get it out of the way or just for something to do.

Maybe it's coz my life seems so empty right now. I don't have a major crush on any guy so i can't really gush about that..

Oh whatever, i'll just bury myself in homework.

~Aurora

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Aurora,

The question of happiness is a one of universal value to us all. What is it? Despite what we have we just can't reach that plateau. It's like a bottle of water with a tiny hole in the bottom. We accomplish great things, in the hopes of trying to fill this bottle, yet it never seems quite full.

Yesterday, I was watching a documentary on SBS, and it showed this little girl from India, being given a book, and this look of pure happiness, just overcame her. It literally brightened up her whole face. I have been living through all the luxuries that my parents could possibly afford me, and yet I am unhappy.

I think, there are a great many factors contributing to one's happiness, and not all of them have to do with acomplishments or gifts or even praises and reassurances from loved ones. No, although our self being are influence by these factors, I believe the feeling of happiness comes from within. To strive for this plateau, may be hard, but its what keeps us going through life. Although may never reach it, ultimately it is the sense of self assurance we get from the fact that we did not give up in the process. The journey, this long painful journey, that we all must suffer, some to a greater degree, this is when we learn the most about ourselves. This being said, I wish you good luck in your own personal journey. We will be there to pick you up.

Do not doubt that.

Do not live to regret the path that you may not have taken, things you may not have tried, afterall, what will you have really lost?

Good luck.

~ A friend.