Monday, July 12, 2010

Camera

Hm...recently my dad asked me if I wanted to get anything because my Hong Kong uncle is coming to Australia and could buy stuff for us. I asked for a camera and now I have to decide which camera I want. I want one of those professional digital camera but I want it to look good as well. But I'm not sure what to get. Any suggestions?

But man...the money's coming out of my pocket :(

2 comments:

Jfromtheblock said...

nikon! they have heaps of LSD or RDS or whatever its called cameras. :D

lucy said...

i want those really professional cameras as well! but my sister just sold hers because she said they're really bulky and you can't really bring them anywhere :( but if you want it, go get it! :D

hmm, i hear nikon ones are really good, as well as panasonic ones- check out this site, it's really helpful :) http://www.digitalcamera-hq.com/articles/the-best-consumer-camera-of-2010

don't buy olympus ones coz they suck!