Thursday, July 15, 2010

Peek-a-boo!


PEEK-A-BOO! Keke...I just felt like saying that.

Isn't the picture so adorable? I was googling peek-a-boo on images and it popped up...along with some other disturbing images but let us not discuss them.

Hm...I have been blogging a lot these days, which is a good thing I suppose. :)

Ergh...I have to work hard these last few days before the holidays end. I was just doing my modern essay when I realised that it was due in the SECOND week back, meaning I shouldn't be wasting my time on this, when I should be doing other stuff that are due earlier. Ah...silly me. I've just wasted less than half my day on it. Tsk tsk. Oh well, I suppose I've done some of the modern to save me some time when I actually have to do it.

But I should go on to do other stuff now.

Keke...I was bathing in the sun (clothes on thank you very much, you dirty minded people :P) on the yoga mat we bought our mum, while reading Emma. It was very nice and warm. :)

But that's besides the point, I think I shall start on my economic essays now so that I can get it out of the way to study later on. Then I should really start my English speech. Keke...

I hope you guys are working hard too :)

~Aurora

1 comment:

lucy said...

Good girl! You're doing work, unlike me who's procrastinating sigh

Sounds very relaxing- lying outside on a mat reading emma!

And that picture is so adorable!!!